Monday, January 08, 2007

Living where even the boonies have boonies

Oh boy, where do I start? It's been such a long time. Forgive me, readers. I'm on my way back, but it's been quite a journey. The nearest house is half a mile away, and after that it's two miles to the next one. Stores? What stores? Living here is serene and beautiful. I thought I'd feel more isolated, but I've been making friends hand-over-fist, and the small towns around here have active lesbian communities, monthly potlucks and friendly welcoming neighbors. Mr. Lesbian? That's a whole other story. I'm in the process of writing about it, but meanwhile thanks for sticking around. I'll be back to writing regularly in the very, VERY near future.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Western, MA. Do tell, is the new town as xenophobic as your prior "about me" indicates?

Glad it seems like a good move

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back!
Glad to see your move has brought postive change.
Take care
outsidemymind

12:48 AM  
Blogger Sapphique said...

Paige, I cannot tell the location. However, no it is not as xenophobic as the last place I lived. Suffice to say that I'm in heaven!

Outsidemymind, thank you for sticking around and waiting for me to start blogging again. It's been a tough haul, and about to get even tougher. Watch this space for more details!

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home